Logging off Social Media.
“A blockquote highlights important information, which may or may not be an actual quote. It uses distinct styling to set it apart from other content on the page.”
In Canada, the Government controls Social Media.
A LARGER HEADING
We used to live in a free society as long as you worked within the law, paid taxes, and weren’t slanderous no one bothered you. until…..
Enter the Liberal Party of Canada winning a majority and promising open and fair government, which most Canadians wanted as well.
The first thing that happened was the taming of Fake news on Facebook, which only targeted opposing views.
Then they all started using twitter with two accounts, one for the Office they hold and a personal account for opinions. NO ONE IN A POSITION OF AUTHORITY SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO BOTH. So things that are party positive always tweet out on Office, anything that could cause question is simply posted under personal accounts. But here’s the thing, Using Constitutional exemptions from criminal wrongdoings they are protected as if it was an Office account and can not be held responsible for their actions. You do it on your time, say something like Calling down a homosexual and see if you are employed the next day. No matter which accounts you use. Seamus Regan harrassed the PC Leader publically through his personal account and faced no consequences of those actions simply because he was an MP.
The Government also has an open-door policy on official accounts but if you question anything you get blocked, which is against the rules and my MP Mark Garretson has mainly blocked Veterans.
Don’t believe how much control they have instilled, VPN your computer and try to access the CBC News, if your VPN is using ipvanish software or similar, you will not see the news but will be able to use any other government website. Hmmm…..
how you are seen
The cartoon on the right is pretty accurate but doesn’t explain why we don’t give a shit.
- Our government treats us like liars, thieves, beggars, and suspect malingers.
- The General Public think we are nothing more than Welfare cases
- Our Medical Practitioners view us nothing but a Cash Cow and treatments go on forever and seldomly resolve the problem.
- Insurance Companies fight tooth and nail in paying for standard treatments and paperwork you into a tizzy for anything beyond that. You’re required to have a third party insurer to help offset those costs to them as well.
- You have no representation to assist you through the nightmare of VAC and zero tolerance for any emotional outbreak and this applies only to you the Vet.
- Your MP cares even less about you, and only the lucky ones get even a call returned. (Mine sits on 2 DND related committees for extra cash and hates Vets)
- Your medical needs for devices are often cheaped out or only provided once in several years. 3 Years for a Vaper which anyone is on a high amount may last a year.
- Lawyers and Judges make illegal judgments in divorces, well cause you have no rights or representation that counts.
- And countless other things …
BlueCross has taken the added responsibility to correct your submissions and providers’ submissions.
- A simple reversal of dates month/day vs day/month will bounce your script like it was made out of a native rubber ball.
- Using your common name vice given will bounce a script like flubber.
- If your signature looks like a scribble it will be ignored and sent back
- Basically anything that is not by the books will bounce, Biggest issue is where are the guidelines? You are at the mercy of whoever gets the request.
This is only one way, Any mistakes coming out of BlueCross or VAC are just user mistakes and you can not really expect everyone to be perfect, Do You?
As an Injured Veteran you never really hit Rock Bottom, you just pause on the shelves on the way down,
- Injury and/or realization – This is where your buddies start disappearing.
- Released and in care of VAC – This is where you feel like a burden, useless, and become a beggar for help
- Legion – no help and refuses to move forward past Korea.
- Support Groups – This is where after helping people and it takes it’s toll your remaining buddies disappear.
- Veterans almost near the bottom and has established a hierarchy, ‘GHAN outside the wire, ‘Ghan in the wire, ‘Ghan support outside the country, then Somalia Guys, The Gulf War Guys, The NATO deployment Guys, The Airforce, The Army, The Navy, The Peacekeeper, The Cold War, and the Training System Vet and now CIC Veterans.
- People you helped at this stage you leave social settings, groups, and just generally don’t give a fuck about anyone anymore. This is where you start regretting helping people in the past and there still more shelves to hit still.
You may not die from your injuries, but it is a death sentence for your life as you once knew it, It’s gone and your new life is just as hard.
Just like the Queen of Soul said R E S P E C T, well as veterans we all know the adage respect is to be earned not given. As Veterans, we earned that respect but the government refuses to do so, and in recent sittings voted no on bills presented for fairness, etc. NO NO NO NO don’t believe me read away
Whatever you know the pc way to say fuck you and that horse as well, Simply by saying no in a recorded sitting on parliament just shows you that how scared the government of being accountable for the treatment of us.
Cause I promised some extras here’s one Veterans in Canada are the only section of the population that has no rights or representation – Zero.
The legion? No, it’s a dying place and after supporting the New Charter, reducing our benefits by billions
Your MP? not a chance mine won’t even return an email and has me and other Veterans blocked on social media, the man sits on two SCONDA’s which are paid extra to attend and has a huge military community in the region as well
The 866 number? Not a chance if your unhappy your concerns will be looked at.
The Secure Messaging system? It doesn’t get past them either.
No numbers for VAC are publically available cause well, that caller thing interrupts public servantry
The only person that you can bitch to is the Minister himself and he’s sitting pretty anyway just counting the days till retirement and VAC HQ is in his province.
That’s is how we are seen. Sadly but truthfully and with our leaders these days the slogan should say “you may experience things differently than others” This from the Government that has disrupted the entire country’s political shape just to show equality for all but us.
What is it?
A phrase coined by the Practice Manager at Gilles Dentistry 29 Niagara Park Canex Mall Kingston, ON K7K 7B4 who thinks that injury benefits are privileged. Hence the name
I took the photo of this Iranian Tank just inside of Iraq on the way back from a body exchange. In the Canadian news, they were all saying no evidence of chemical warfare. The first few exchanges were just human remains on stretcher some still wearing masks.
A no holds barred realistic look at the way Canada treats it’s Veterans.
Countless people have repeatedly questioned me about statements many in disbelief, So I’ve recorded lots and have started presenting it.
By telling my story and others maybe someone else will not be subjected to ever-changing rules and as well as Tibbits of what goes on constantly for disabled Veterans in today’s Canada.